Lindsay Pomeroy is Owner and Chief Wine Educator (CWE) of The Wine Smarties. Founded in 2006, The Wine Smarties is San Diego County’s first wine education company and Lindsay Pomeroy is the first and exclusive instructor for the Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) and French Wine Scholar (FWS) in San Diego county! Lindsay boasts a diverse resume perfectly suited for her company’s mission of wine education. Her background includes experience in both the education and the food and wine Industries. Her career highlights include:.
- Master of Wine Candidate-Institute of Masters of Wine (MW)
- Certified Wine Educator (CWE) – Society of Wine Educators
- WSET Diploma (AIWS) – Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET)
- Certified Spanish Wine Educator – The Wine Academy of Spain
- French Wine Scholar (FWS) Certified Instructor-French Wine Society
- Directed Wine Spectator Award-Winning wine programs throughout San Diego.
- Teaching since 2001 and affiliated with the Food & Beverage industry since 1991
- San Diego Magazine’s 2009, 2010 and 2011 finalist for ‘Women Who Move the City’
Full of pizazz and endless new ideas, she adds sparkle to the world of wine!
To view Lindsay’s Complete Profile, visit:
Read Featured as Sommelier in Chef’s Roll Chef’s Roll Interview
Read The Exclusive UT interview on Lindsay and her journey in wine UT Interview
Listen to Lindsay discuss San Diego’s Wine Scene on KPBS Radio Radio Interview